Florida  |  Family Law

Awarded my home in F.J. I have lost my home of 20 yrs.

If your contract has expired w/ yr realitor, and she was appointed a general magistrate by the Judge. Can he force you to continue using a realitor who betrayed a Fidiciary relationship who succeeded w/ an order for writ of possession that you were awarded exclusive use & possession of yr home, upon the sale of the home awarded the proceeds w/ the first $15,000 to be given to the former husband?(Family Dr.of 26 yrs.)

A conspiracy took place between my realitor/former husband/attny who knew the contract on the sale of home was to be withdrawn...no closing, and they continued to have me forced from my home?

I need to sign w/ a new realitor and was told from the present realitor the Judge extended her contract until Sept 5th w/ a cont. of Case Management conference.

I am homeless, $20 in my pocket and no Alimony to follow until another offer is recieved on my home. All my rights have been literally stripped from my life.

(F.J. appointed ex to pay 1st,2nd,&H.O. Ins. to be deducted from perm. alimony sending balance to wife until the sale of the home. I haven't recieved alimony to live on for 14 mo. to date due to error in the F.J. unpaid taxes were never entered in trial. Mortg paid taxes 04-06 increased pymt fm $2313.-4500mo.