Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 8:48 pm

i had a baby out of wed-lock, and his father showed up at the hospital and made sure the childs last name was his last name. he stayed in the childs life for a month and then left, now he is back demanding i let him keep my child for long periods of time. i do not feel comfortable with this because he is a convicted felon on probation and has almost failed probation twice due to failure of piss test. also he has threatned to kill me and the man i am currently seeing, is there any way i can change the babys last name and get his father off the birth certificate? i dont mind him having supervised visits. i just dont know what to do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search