Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My boy friends now ex wife they were then seperated at the time wife became upset that when she found out I was pregnant, she first went to the court and petitioned them for child support for her two children from a previous marriage, the judge threw it out...she then petitioned the judge for a restraining order for domestic violence and the judge threw that out as well so the next day she went and got her sixteen year old daughter to write a statement saying that years ago (she couldnt give a date) my fiancÚ had put his hand down her pants into her panties and it had happened twice so the judge granted a sexual violence injunction well at the time we could not afford a lawyer. On the paper work it asked if ther was an open case and she said yes but we contacted va and there was never a case opened. The woman lied to get back at us what steps can we take to get this taken care of and can she be held accountable for her lies she has caused a lot of damage because of this.

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

If they lied under oath then that is perjury and they can be arrested. Also you should sue for monetary damages.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida