Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

If my boyfriend is a registered sex offender could I lose custody of my kids if I bring him around the kids? My ex threatened to take custody of his daughter if I ever brought him around so I have not. I have known him for years and know he is no threat to my children. He was 19 when it happened and a minor under the age of 16 lied about her age and her father found out and had him arrested. Now he's stuck registering and is categorized as a sex offender. Is there anything I can do or will the courts side with my ex husband?

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

If the situation is explainable like you say it should not be a problem. If your ex thinks that alone will win the case, it will not. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida