Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My brother has two kids he got divorce and kids with him, I am USA citizen I am filling my parent and I want to add my nephew and niece in my parent file as legal gardian, Can I do this, Or any other way that I can bring my niece and nephew USA

Asked on 7/07/13, 5:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Natalie Hall The Law Office of Natalie D. Hall, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are no benefits for nieces and nephews. You can apply for your brother and the children but a visa would not be available for them for many many years.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 7:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now