Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/08, 4:04 am

child custody

My daughter--name removed--friend signed a 'contract' (she thought it was just a power-of-attorney for medical care) with someone she knew to care for her child short-term. Turns out custody was signed over to the 'new caregiver'. Police were called to assist in the return of the child. Police advice was to petition the court to invalidate this contract. Is there an easy way to get this done?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search