Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/13, 9:00 pm

If I already have a child support order, how long do I need to retain the back up documentation related to that order? (bank statements, pay stubs, child care expenses, medical expenses.)

I would guess if the order is modified I would have to provide current information. Not sure the old information would ever be needed again.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

138 Answers given in the last few hours.

8629 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search