Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I have a child support/custody case pending in Washington State but I live in florida. I had an attorney in Washington but he had to quit our case and so I only have partial paper work complete. I went to washington but could not find an attorney that could help us without a large deposit. I need to know ASAP how I can file an objection to ER904 (needs to be done within 14 days) and also I have a parental hearing in less than 30 days. I was just in washington and am not sure I can afford to go there again within the 30 day limit. Is there some way I can get a lawyer, and a way I can either have this posponed or do it by phone or video call???

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

You need to post your question with a Washington ZIP Code, so a Washington lawyer can answer your question. You posted with a Florida ZIP Code, and only Florida lawyers will see it. Florida lawyers will not be able to help you.

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You need a Washington attorner not FL.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida