Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I have a child support/custody case pending in Washington State but I live in florida. I had an attorney in Washington but he had to quit our case and so I only have partial paper work complete. I went to washington but could not find an attorney that could help us without a large deposit. I need to know ASAP how I can file an objection to ER904 (needs to be done within 14 days) and also I have a parental hearing in less than 30 days. I was just in washington and am not sure I can afford to go there again within the 30 day limit. Is there some way I can get a lawyer, and a way I can either have this posponed or do it by phone or video call???

Asked on 8/19/13, 2:52 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to post your question with a Washington ZIP Code, so a Washington lawyer can answer your question. You posted with a Florida ZIP Code, and only Florida lawyers will see it. Florida lawyers will not be able to help you.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 3:15 pm
John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need a Washington attorner not FL.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 5:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now