Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/14/07, 3:15 pm

children sharing bedroom

I have a very small house and cannot afford to move. When my baby daugter is a little older I plan on having her share the other bedroom with her brother who is 3 years older. I was told the state of Florida has a law against siblings of the opposite sex sharing bedrooms after a certain age, is this true?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search