Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I have gone to court with the mother of my child for custody and visitation in the court order it said she was expected and encouraged to give me more time with my son after his final heart surgery and she has not can i take her back to court for contempt of court and then for custody

Asked on 10/30/13, 12:40 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

"Expected and encouraged" means nothing.

Read more
10/30/13, 12:52 pm
John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

yes you can. People who jerk other people around lose custody.

Read more
10/30/13, 1:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now