Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/18/07, 1:24 pm


a friend of mine passed away last week and she has 3 boys. 15, 16 & 25. their father was not a part of their lives and still owed back child support. The father came & took the two younger boys when the older boy wants full custody and has the means to take care of them. The younger boys also want to stay with their older brother. They are good kids, great students and athletes. never been in trouble. What would they have to do? They don't have money but they have a lot of love.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search