Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My daughter in law had an affair and 9 months later a little baby girl was born. My son just had his paycheck garnished for child support. If they do a paternity test and my son turns out not to be the father, will he still have to pay child support?

Thank you.

Asked on 5/09/13, 5:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No. Once the results come in he needs an order that dis-establishes paternity.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 5:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now