Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/11, 1:17 pm

I am a disabled veteran dealing with temporary child support; I have arrears under 4,000 and cannot obtain a legal aid in my county due to the fact that my wife has. How am I supposed to get help when my court date is June 1, 2011 and have to pay arrears by May 30, 2011? Please help me. Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search