Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/13, 4:12 am

My divorce was final 3 mo ago and now my spouse wants to amend the divorce decree to get more money. I have no money to give my spouse and now have been served with contempt of court. What do I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search