Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/18/13, 4:25 pm

I was divorced in Florida in 2012. My wife won a judgment. There has bee no enforcement hearing. I am using using whatever steps are necessary to get the judgment modified or vacated. In the event that I don't prevail can she garnish. The divorce was in Florida and I am in another state. There are no children and no alimony. Will my disputes that are entered into the court record aid me in my defense of them trying to collect a foreign debt?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search