Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/11/13, 5:01 am

Have been divorced for two years and have been receiving child support for one. My ex and I have recently moved in together to try to benefit the children and help each other out financially. It has only been two months and it is obviously not working Can he file a motion to stop paying child support. I have asked him to move out

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search