Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 6:21 pm

I have been divorced 2 years. I have a 1 year domestic violence restraining order against my ex and really need a parenting coordinator as he won't live up to the terms of the parenting plan and misinterprets it to continue to harass me and create more contact between us. Can I still file a motion to appoint a parenting coordinator if he does not agree under these circumstances? If not, then what? I specifically need to address instances when he will not produce the kids for my holiday visitation and every week he will only exchange kids with me personally, not a babysitter,not a grandparent and I have a no-contact DV order in place so I know it is continued harassment. My parenting plan allows for the grandparents to see the kids, babysit and has a list of approved sitters I should be able to send to avoid the face to face confrontation on two of our kids we rotate custody on weekly. Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search