Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/13, 9:04 am

im looking to get emergency custody of my son, my husband and i have been seperated for 7 years he just recently moved to florida he decided he wasnt going to pay to take care of him anymore and has been letting him do things that are inapropriate for a 7 year old. this last friday i let him know that if he was not going to be resposible with my son that i didnt want him to see him. yesterday he tryed to pull him out of school and put him in anohter one without my knowledge. now i want to get custody of my son since he lives with me and his dad cant take care of him. im afraid he will take him away and i will have nothing to do about it I have removed my son from school untill i get the paper work so im just wondering how and where can i get custody immediatly?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search