Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/04/13, 8:28 am

My ex-husband has served me papers to lower or eliminate monthly, lifetime alimony. The marriage was over 25 years, he is an M.D. and married to his para-mour. I am a 60 year old mental health counselor and depend on this small check for basic needs. I have 20 days to get a lawyer and respond. Is it reasonable to ask for this area of legal help on a sliding scale? How about ex paying legal fees?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search