Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/12, 10:08 am

How can a father get custody of the children from his wife which has had cps called on her and was tested positive for drugs?? What can he do??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search