Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 11:44 am

My fiancÚ is trying to get custody of his son the child mother is living with her parents and little sister she doesn't have a job license or a car his son has a serious heart condition we have a house vehicles license and 2 cars she has a admitted to instances when the child needed to go to the hospital but neglected to take him till she could find a ride or not at all what are the chances we could get sole custody of the child with out hiring an attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search