Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 4:18 pm

If I know my fiance is about to talk to the mother of his son about seeing his son more and she has a history of going crazy screaming and throwing a fit when things don't go her way if I record her with out her knowing can I use it in court if it comes to that

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search