Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 1:30 pm

i have a final order of paternity issued in broward county. the mother and our daughter live in long island. The mother is in contempt of our court adopted mediation agreement. what paperwork must i file and in what order to have the case moved to where i now live, have the mother found to be in contempt of original agreement, and modify current visitation schedule

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search