Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/03/07, 7:50 pm

can i go to fl. and find him then call police

owed 43,000. he lives in fl. i am in sc. have had interstate case for year. sc states no reply from fl. friend of his down there says he has never been served.likes to run works under table,has no license due to dui. does real good on work release.need to find him befor he runs again. trying to collect for 14years

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search