Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/04/13, 3:23 pm

FLORIDA - can my wife's attorney request and I be forced to send my credit card statements after she filed for divorce?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search