Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 4:28 pm

My husband had my kids in west palm beach we are going through a divorce.hes incarcerated in P.A his girlfriels has my kids can I go get them

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search