Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/05/12, 12:31 pm

My husband is locked up in Seminole County, FL jail for aggravated domestic violence. What is the minimum time I can expect for his release?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search