Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/30/07, 3:47 pm

judgment on child support

need to find out how to remove a judgment on back child support that i have been paying on time as agreed by my ex and myself.this was apparently done by the state,i was not notified

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search