Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 7:49 pm

If my kids turn 18 and their father still owes back child support do the payments stop or can I file for back support? We are in Florida.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search