Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Is there a law that allows a parent to place their child in public school if the private religious school they are enrolled in isn't providing quality education

Asked on 8/12/13, 9:39 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

So long as both parents agree, they can jointly place their child in private school, public school, home school, Florida Virtual School, etc.

Read more
8/12/13, 10:31 am
John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the kids have historically been in private school then you need the other parents consent or a court order.

Read more
8/12/13, 11:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88263 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now