Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/13, 4:41 pm

I am a legal alien resident ,can I divorce my husband and legally move back to my home country with my two children?

Thank you in advance

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search