Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/09/13, 4:40 pm

can a legal guardian or parent prevent second legal guardian or parents from leaving the country

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/10/13, 5:20 am by John Smitten

question not clear. If they have court ordered rights then yes you need a court order or their consent.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

McGuire Law Offices 1173 NE Cleveland Street Clearwater, FL 33755

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search