Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

i live in charlotte county florida do i have to have an attorney to file for adoption or custody? i cannot afford an attorney and legal aid will not help because im not related. i have to small children who the parents gave me a letter with temp custody parents are in jail for drugs. they are not related but have no relitave to take them . and if i file through welfare thet said they only thing they could do was take the chidren to foster care and do not want that i love these kids the 2 year old calls me mom what can i do

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

Do not leave the children with the State they will take them from you. For sure you need an attorney. Contact my office.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida