Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/13, 12:25 pm

i live in charlotte county florida do i have to have an attorney to file for adoption or custody? i cannot afford an attorney and legal aid will not help because im not related. i have to small children who the parents gave me a letter with temp custody parents are in jail for drugs. they are not related but have no relitave to take them . and if i file through welfare thet said they only thing they could do was take the chidren to foster care and do not want that i love these kids the 2 year old calls me mom what can i do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search