Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/13, 11:18 am

I live in the state of FL. My father owes back child support. I am now 21 years old and no longer living with my mother. I first moved out a month before my 18th birthday. Now that he is paying his backed child support, to whom does the money go to. Me or my mother?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search