Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/13, 7:17 am

I have lived w/ a gentlemen for 9 1/2 years. we have not appplied for legal partnership but he claimed that to Dade County to put me on his Dental Plan. I had just found out his mother had him sign everything over to herand his kids after I have help him w/ his house as he had gone thru a terrrible divorce ( including his kids claiming to the court that he hit them) . The kids had spit in my face and did not see him for years. When the child support stopped at 18 all of a sudden they are his best friends and he told me he did not need me anymore. Do I have any recourse I had really tried to stay with him. pls let me know ...he had gone thru such depression and I have always been there for him

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search