Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/11, 2:52 pm

i am married and my wife and i are splitting up we have 2 cars one of them has my name on the bill of sale and the loan but the registration is in her name only. Am i allowed to take the car untill we go to the judge and resolve our marrage.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search