Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 8:36 pm

Medical power of attorney signed under duress. Now relatives can not see uncle. Unable to gain entrance to his home to get uncles attorney Uncle said if anything happens to him call his attorney. His attorney has all the papers and will know what to do. What can I do

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/02/13, 3:03 am by John Smitten

If you are denied access then try to work things out with the attorney otherwise you will have to file for guardianship.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

McGuire Law Offices 1173 NE Cleveland Street Clearwater, FL 33755

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search