Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

i need to movie from. Orlando Fl to Puerto Rico. I have 3 daughters. Two are for My mariage. And one is for My partner. They dont want me to move. What I need to do. To gol legal with out problems

Asked on 4/01/13, 8:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Gregory Buckley Gregory T. Buckley, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You will need to comply with the provisions of Florida's Parental Relocation Statute, Chapter 61.13001. This statute holds that you either need the permission of the other parent or the permission of the court if you wish to move with the children more than 50 miles from their present home. You will need to prove that it is in the best interests iof the children to make this move.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/13, 9:00 am
John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have to get the ex's written consent or a court order. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659

Read more
Answered on 4/01/13, 2:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now