Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Opposing counsel is asking me to provide job search history since date of filing motion to modify support (loss job due to lack of work). They are asking for all of the following info for all positions inquired or applied for 1. name of company 2. position sought and salary published 3. source of where/how I learned of the opening/position 4. how I applied (mail, fax, email, online, in person, etc. 5. name and title of person submitted resume or application to 6. for each position provide copy of the job ad and cover letter/resume/application submitted, if any. Can opposing counsel ask for all this info and do I have to give answer or respond to each? If I don't have some of the information how would someone respond? I was on UC (FL) and kept a job search but they never required all this info so some of it I never kept.

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

They are entitled to that information. Provide what you can.

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

You must make a good faith effort to respond and comply.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida