Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/12, 8:04 am

I am currently ordered to pay child support for my daughter. Her mother and I were never married so we do not have a parenting plan for visitation in place. If I file a Petition to Modify Parental Responsibility do I also need to file a petition to modify child support or will the petition to modify parental responsibility automatically adjust my child support obligation to a lesser amount. Also if we do a 50/50 split will I still have the responsibility to pay child support.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search