Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/13, 3:50 am

I had came on orders for the army to relocate from texas to germany. My sons father said that I was uncivil by taking him away from his father. We were never married and he is not on the birth certificate. Can he use that in court against me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search