Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 11:43 am

I have a parenting plan with my ex. Our son lives with him and I pay child support. They have moved from Florida to Alabama. I have tried to contact my ex by email and phone. He will not give me my son's new address. Can he do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search