Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/20/13, 4:08 pm

partial custody

My boyfriend just recently had a baby girl and he wants to keep her over the weekend but the mother told him he's not allowed to take her out how do he go about filing papers for partial custody over the baby

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search