Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/08, 12:01 pm

past due alimony payments

My former spouse is behind in alimony payments by $1,500.00 and, although he sends alimony every month, it is constantly late. I have severe cardiac problems and need this money to survive. I would like to have his wages garnished as he can more than afford to make the payments in full and on time. He is currently earning over $550.00 per day.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search