Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/27/07, 11:31 am

Proof of Supportive Relationship

I am divorcing my wife who left me. I am about to enter a settlement agreement which she gets alimony of 50k over 3 yrs. in lump sums. I recently discovered she is in a conjugal relationship about 4 mo. old. She spends all her free time with him and lives at his apt. but keeps her own for show. How can I prove she is in a supportive relationship as per FL law to reduce or stop the future alimony?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search