Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I have received a letter to appear in a county over 2 hours from where I reside. I made a motion for telephonic hearing. The state attorney objected and has reset the case for a to be determined date. There were no grounds given for the objection and I am not financially able to attend. How can I file a response to this objection?

Asked on 8/01/12, 11:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

confused? did you receive a summons or a letter? If a summons, you can file a response.

If a letter, explain what you got.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/12, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now