Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/28/06, 4:53 am

Registering a Divorce Decree

How would I formally register another states Divorce Decree with a Va. Circuit Court?

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/28/06, 9:53 am by Brian Miller

Re: Registering a Divorce Decree

You can domesticate the decree by filing a triple sealed copy with the clerks office along with an affidavit. Call the clerk's office and they will tell you what the filing fee is.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Brian M. Miller, Attorney at Law 10482 Armstrong Street Fairfax, VA 22030

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search