Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/08/13, 6:38 pm

What are my rights to see my child if my name is on her birth certificate however she is not biologically mine?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search