Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Okay, so I am a senior in high school and just turned 18. Just about a month ago, my family moved from our hometown in Georgia to Florida. After being here for a month, I quickly realized I hate my school, so my parents are allowing me to move back to Georgia and stay with my best friend and her family to finish out my senior year in Georgia. My question is, how exactly would I establish residency at their house so that I can obtain a GA license and car tags and register for school? Are there any specific documents we would need to sign, and how much would this all cost? And what would be the quickest way for this to happen?

Asked on 9/13/13, 1:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Smith Tallahassee Legal Counsel
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You are asking a question about Georgia's laws, but listed a Florida location. You should repost this with a Georgia location for advice from attorneys licensed in that state.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/13, 10:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now