Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I have been separated from 14 y/o daughter for a year. Mother has interfered and not allowed contact or visitation and I want to see my daughter. Wife has drug out a relatively simple divorce. I thought eventually she would accede to my wishes to see my daughter. Finally I put in an emergency motion to see daughter... Judge dismissed because do to "no evidence of physical danger" (without prejudice). I am certain that wife is destroying my relationship and the harm is mental. I was stay at home dad for 14 years and this is making me crazy. I am pro se and would like to know what kind of motion I could use to at lest see her once or twice before our final hearing (2/3-4, 2014). Can't change history want to change the future.

Thanks,

John

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Ask for temporary visitation, supervised by an independant 3rd party, if necessary. Will daughter cooperate?

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

File a motion for temporary relief, set the hearing with the judge - 1 hour.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida