Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I have been separated from 14 y/o daughter for a year. Mother has interfered and not allowed contact or visitation and I want to see my daughter. Wife has drug out a relatively simple divorce. I thought eventually she would accede to my wishes to see my daughter. Finally I put in an emergency motion to see daughter... Judge dismissed because do to "no evidence of physical danger" (without prejudice). I am certain that wife is destroying my relationship and the harm is mental. I was stay at home dad for 14 years and this is making me crazy. I am pro se and would like to know what kind of motion I could use to at lest see her once or twice before our final hearing (2/3-4, 2014). Can't change history want to change the future.



Asked on 11/07/13, 6:53 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Ask for temporary visitation, supervised by an independant 3rd party, if necessary. Will daughter cooperate?

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 8:15 am
John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a motion for temporary relief, set the hearing with the judge - 1 hour.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 10:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now